- Network must maintain an up-to-date peering record at peeringdb.com
- Network must not be a downstream client or peer of any existing LIR SERVICES client unless agreed with the client.
- Network must only send us traffic that is destined for the prefixes that we announce.
- Network must not point default or static routes to send us traffic that does not match the routes that we announce.
- Network must only send us traffic originating from their own / their customers networks.
- Network must operate an NOC which is reachable by phone and e-mail.
- Network must cooperate in any case of abuse complains.
- MD5 Authentication is strongly preferred.
BGP Filtering Policy
- We accept prefixes of length /24 and shorter for IPv4 and /48 or shorter for IPv6. We will discard anything longer.
- We will discard prefixes where NEXT_HOP doesn’t match the neighbour’s IP Address.
- We will discard prefixes where first AS in the AS_PATH doesn’t match neighbour’s AS.
- We will discard prefixes with Private AS anywhere in the AS_PATH.
- We will discard BOGON prefixes.
- We will discard prefixes without a valid IRR entry.